Harrington Golf & Country Club
Public Golf Course & Cafe
PO Box 191
700 S. 2nd St.
Harrington, WA 99134
Melissa Gilmore - General Manager
October 5, 2020
The Harrington Golf Course has officially paid off the FHA loan that had been on the books since 1962! Through the diligent work of the membership and the clubhouse crew, the course will now save $10,000 a year by not paying on this loan. This extra money saved will go toward updating various aspects of the course. Thank you to everyone who helped contribute to this wonderful news!!
The Café closed for the season on Oct. 4, 2020.
It will reopen April 1, 2021.
Golf Course open for play with "Winter - self check-in procedures."
Golf Course Café Menu
Thank you for your support of our gem of a golf course, stay healthy, and support your local businesses!
There is something for everyone at the Harrington Golf Course!
We would love to see you out here!
Please practice social distancing and use caution and sanitizing practices when touching public surfaces.
- Golf one of the top 9-hole courses in Washington State! Please observe recommended 6' social distance and utilize hand sanitizing products on publicly used surfaces.
- Cafe will re-open April 1, 2021
- Pro shop will re-open April 1, 2021offering clothing, accessories, gifts and supplies
- Event space featuring a scenic view overlooking our beautiful course & Catering & bar service will be available in April 2021.
- Contact us about club memberships, men & ladies leagues
- Let us host your tournament!
The 9-hole course, designed by Bob Putman, opened in 1962 and features 3,166 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 36.
Women - red/yellow tees - 74.3/131
Men - white/blue tees - 70.2/122
Become a Member! Support the HGCC!
Frequent golfers can save on fees!
HGCC Dues Structure - 2020